2020·06·28industrial and agricultural tires and ATV
After using the industrial and agricultural tires and ATV for a long time, it will inevitably appear damaged. At this time, it is necessary to replace the damaged industrial and agricultural tires and ATV in time. The problem?
1. Industrial and agricultural tires and ATVs must be installed on the specified vehicle models and rims with smooth and flat surfaces and model sizes conforming to the regulations. Damaged and deformed rims are not allowed.
2. Industrial and agricultural tires and ATV pattern tires should match the rotation direction of the tires with the driving direction.
3. When replacing the industrial and agricultural tires and the new ATV tires, it is generally necessary to replace the entire vehicle; if not all the new tires are replaced, the new tires should be installed on the front and rear wheel.
4. When installing the inner tube, check whether there is debris inside the outer tube, and apply talc on the inner wall and inner and outer surfaces of the outer tube.
5. Special tools or instruments (pry bar bead disarming machine, tire disassembling machine, etc.) should be used to disassemble and assemble the tire. After the industrial and agricultural tires and ATV tires are installed, they should be filled with a small amount of air. After the inner tubes are stretched, they can continue to be filled to the corresponding air pressure.
Recommendation of hot selling products